Our rooms and penthouses are focussed on comfortable, easy island living. They are all individually decorated with paintings and bohemian-island artwork and they are kept spotlessly clean by our lovely housekeepers. Most of our rooms face into our courtyard that is welcoming with lush tropical plants and palm trees.
Being travellers ourselves, we have included important luxuries that aren't always an absolute when travelling in Mexico:
- Pillow-top luxury mattresses with high quality linens. We know that a good night's sleep is essential and plenty of guests have remarked that our beds are: "the best we've ever slept on in Mexico!"
- AC, the fast and quiet kind. Rooms also have a ceiling fan for a natural breeze.
- HOT water with pressure, to get that sand and salt out of your hair!
- All of our rooms now have fridges in them, and our rooftop has a full communal kitchen.
- Our rooms have a hanging closet organizer, plenty of quality clothes hangers, bedside lamps and private bathrooms.
- Wireless internet is available in our rooms as well as our communal areas, at no additional charge.
- We have standard rooms with one king size bed or two double beds. We also have three Penthouses, each unique. Finally, we also offer three budget rooms recommended for solo travellers with a double bed. The budget rooms are located on the ground floor in the courtyard.
- Please note: We do our best to be green-friendly and do not change linens daily. Beach towels are provided, as well as a ‘first come, first served’ selection of beach-coolers, yoga mats, and snorkel gear.
- All of our rooms are non-smoking.